Friday, July 15, 2005

The Twining Picnic

TwiningPicnic05



The weather was hot and steamy. Thunderstorms threatened. But the raindrops stayed away and Twining employees enjoyed their company picnic.
(Hint: for outdoor events have a Plan B for rain).




Bill



Bill looks a lot more gruff than he really is. Like many people, Bill prefers not to 'smile for the camera.' But he knows how to rib his co-workers-who are quick to return the favor.

He sees to it that he poses at each picnic. He has a collection of my caricature drawings at home. He frames them and hangs them on the wall by the stairs. There are close to half a dozen.

Ashley-Mari



Ashley and Mari were the last two people in line. As usual, I worked non-stop during my three hour stint. I was busy and I wouldn't have it any other way.

--Ellen Zucker
Faces & fortunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home