Friday, July 08, 2005

Neat TableTop Design Ideas

I was cleaning out my never-ending collection of clutter when I came upon an flyer put out by an old friend and client, Joanne Hulme, CSEP.

Joanne is both an award winning designer and event planner and producer. She is also a walking encyclopedia when it comes to event planning and the special events industry. I've seen some of her work and it is outstanding.

She writes, "In the past 3 or 4 years I have started to give all my tables a 3 dimensional look through the use of glass and plexiglass to create depth. This is a great place to create texture and have fun! If your centerpiece is tropical in design, put sand, shells and orchid blossoms under a "floating" glass tabletop. Paint one of your own tables with blackboard paint so you can display the day's menu on the table surface."

She is publishing several 'how to' booklets and will be offering design and display classes.

Contact her: Joanne Hulme 215 332 2864 or 610 476 9114 for more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home