Friday, June 17, 2005

Selfemployment101.com

Making the transition from being a corporate employee to being self-employed was huge.

Like most people making a major life change, I made stumbled, made mistakes, and made it up as I went along. But Faces & Fortunes celebrates its 10th year of existence this year. So I'd like to think I did something right.

I learned a great deal through this experience and want to pass the benefit of my knowledge to others.

I am doing it in the form of a new website called, appropriately enough, selfemployment101.com. After all, I hardly presume to "know it all." It is designed to help the creative sole-proprietor make a living and create a life; two things not generally taught at Art School.

The site is up and running and developing rapidly. Take a look and post your feedback if you wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home